Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
BEAUTIFUL! That's what I will be getting in a couple months, red on red. :cheers

Seeing how beautiful this car is in red in 'regular' form, meaning no sports package, makes me wonder again...is the sports appearance package a bit too much? I'm not 100% with the upgraded package, mainly because of the different wing...

What does everyone think? If you definitely had the money for the sports appearance package, would you choose that package or keep the car as is.
I think the car looks dynamite with or without the package. To be truthful, one of the main reasons why I am heavily considering the upgraded body package is because of the black painted bumper on the standard form...just bugs me a bit.

I guess I have to see both in person. On the Pontiac website, the angle of the picture of the rear is too low and it looks a little wierd to me with the upgraded wing. Oh God the indecisiveness is gonna kill me LOL :willy:

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Love your GTO, I'm working on getting mine ,just waiting for the dealer to come down on his price of 36.100.,out the door,how does that compare to your price,I'm in Calif.Did you get any incentives?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks almost as good as my fiancee. :cool (luckily she thinks a GTO is a clothing brand and would never find this posting)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Nice. Know how all you have felt waiting. As I had to wait for my 02 SS to be built.

At first, I could give or take the hood scoops and the more I see the '05's and banshee, I am coming to like it, so..........we'll see.

LOVE that color :cheers

·
Registered
156 Posts
NICE GTO!!! That's the best color IMO.
Red interior in that?

I M O you HAVE to get the SAP to make the car stick out a bit more. I like the car but it's a bit plain without the SAP.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes, on the '05 GTOs the hoodscoops are functional.

I would've gone with the Torrid red, but there are already two or three Torrid reds here in town, and I figured I didn't want to step on anyone's shoes. So I got the Yellow Jacket.

Granted, I am made fun of constantly by the car sticking out too much in a crowd, but at the same time, I'm happy that I'm decently original!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.