Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprised the wife today. She had a G35 coupe and wanted more power. We work at the same company, so with an extra set of keys I took her car and traded it in for a yellow '05 GTO. Parked it back in her spot in the garage and waited for her to get off work to find it there. She was speachless!

When I picked it up, I could not find a place to plug in her Valentine One radar detector, except in the center console. Is there another place?

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
BH1 said:
Surprised the wife today. She had a G35 coupe and wanted more power. We work at the same company, so with an extra set of keys I took her car and traded it in for a yellow '05 GTO. Parked it back in her spot in the garage and waited for her to get off work to find it there. She was speachless!

When I picked it up, I could not find a place to plug in her Valentine One radar detector, except in the center console. Is there another place?
Hey way to go, what a nice husband,my husband bought me a 2005 screaming yellowjacket too,got mine Feb 8,2005, love it!!!!You guys know just what we like!!!!!!!!!!!!ENJOY YOUR HOT ROD

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
BH1 said:
Thanks, now we have 800hp in the garage. A '05 Vette and '05 GTO. :party:
Now thats what i call a party, my ...my... what a choice to pick what to drive each day.......that would sure be fun everyday!I love the feel of all that horsepower.........varooooooooom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.