Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks to all here,did some reading on this site to research on the gto and found it informative,the wife went and searched the area we live in and found that only two gto"s were on dealers lots around here ,a black 2004 with automatic and a yellow 2005 6 speed,well sence this was going to replace her 98 gtp grand prix she wanted an automatic : and the secound factor being that the dealer came down to 23,000.00on this car we felt like it was a good deal . it is brand new had only 40 miles on it ,the dealer claims that only 3-4 people inquired on the car,said he would only be selling these car in the future by special order with a deposit,.....well thanks to all out there on yea we did own one previous got back when we first got married back in 1976 ,a 70 model had 400-400 turbo gold colored was pretty decent car till a dumb $%%$ t boned us and totalled it

·
Registered
565 Posts
Sorry for the hijack but I have to know because obviiously I'm not up on the internet linguo or I'm just not good at deciphering acronyms...

What does SEG stand for?

How about WOT?

I feel so ashamed not knowing this :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.