Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I pulled the trigger today........finally. Last day for the discount deals so that was the motivation. Can anyone supply some mod places for ground effect parts, etc. I'd like to do a little somethin' to her.

JET

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
J.E.T. said:
Well I pulled the trigger today........finally. Last day for the discount deals so that was the motivation. Can anyone supply some mod places for ground effect parts, etc. I'd like to do a little somethin' to her.

JET
Congrats on your way to collecting many speeding tickets.

GTODEALER could help you...but the Search function is your friend.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks..........no tickets for me, can't afford 'em :lol: :lol: Looking forward to this fine ride.

JET

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I've had 'em for 55 years now, they're the initials of my name. I used to have the vanity plate JET 1 back in the day. Now I use my company's name (Comfort Seal Roof Systems) or C-SEAL 1. It's on my CTS now so I'll have to come up with another for the GTO. Anyone got any ideas? BTW, I just want to say that driving this car home brought back so many good memories for me. My first NEW muscle car was a '69 Buick Gran Sport with the Stage One option. I only got to drive it four months before being drafted into the Army. Thankfully I made it home to enjoy for many more years, even drove it away from the church on my wedding day. That was over 30 years ago. Still have the same wife but the car got totaled out by a kid I sold it to. Damn near killed him.........

JET

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.