Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
What a classy group of classic ponchos!

The drool meter went off the scale.

I really love the early GP's. Style and muscle. Like me in a tux. lol.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
WOW!!!!....make mine look like a hoopdy....:), some SWEET pontiacs there...and the bitch of it is when Eric shows up next year they will be drooling over his....:party:

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There were some outstanding Firebirds, Catalinas, a sweet 69 GP, and others. My engine builder, Richie Hoffman (black 67 GTO,lawn chair) got a trophy. There were about 60 cars there..... A real nicely done show..:cheers

Attachments

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Eric. They're all awesome rides. I see you found a couple of '68s. First time I've seen one with a tri-power. A wild looking dual quad too. Really like that '66 maroon vert.....

·
Registered
855 Posts
There were some outstanding Firebirds, Catalinas, a sweet 69 GP, and others. My engine builder, Richie Hoffman (black 67 GTO,lawn chair) got a trophy. There were about 60 cars there..... A real nicely done show..:cheers
Thanks Eric, ENJOYED, Will sent you PM have a favor, Les

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:agree Remove your glove box door and send it to him with a note saying "Please sign me"....and return to......:lol::cheers Eric

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes there were! I had a good time at that show....bought a "67 GTO length" of 50/50 raffle tickets and didn't win!!!:lol: That is a sweet 68 you have!!! Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes there were! I had a good time at that show....bought a "67 GTO length" of 50/50 raffle tickets and didn't win!!!:lol: That is a sweet 68 you have!!! Eric
Eric, do you live in the area? If so, every Saturday around 5pm till darkness there's a nice cruise-in at the Stop and Shop in Smithtown. I'll be there tonight. Stop by if you can.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts