Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, all the bushings have been replaced with a combo of Noltech and Prothane from Gravana tuning. The Pedders and install came from Waulkegan tire. We also have Pedders lowering springs all the way around
3/8" up front and 1/2" out back. For next season we plan to go with the Pedders coil-overs up front and probably the 1 1/2" lowers for the rear. But it all depends on the rules.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Off the subject of racing, but How are you hood gaps? I have a '04 and am looking at those hoods. But I'm not sold on the idea of a glass hood. Does everything line up?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Off the subject of racing, but How are you hood gaps? I have a '04 and am looking at those hoods. But I'm not sold on the idea of a glass hood. Does everything line up?

Gaps are OK but the hood flutters at higher speeds so we installed hood pins for an added measure. Its an RK Sport hood at 1/2 the weight.

Sorry, but the Stang passed me. It's heavily moded and he's 2 classes above me. I was moving off line so he could pass as I believe he was on his fast lap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts