Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show you guys some new pics from our garage studio. I finally had the time to photograph MY car.....Enjoy :cool

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ShoddyHog said:
Sweet :cool

I'll pitch in $20 to help hire some ladies in bikinis to pose with that thing :willy:
LOL, that's next.... We have a Harley coming in Saturday for that very idea...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MJGTOWISH said:
what pic program do you use ?

We adjust our photos with Photoshop CS Pro. The studio is real though....just to make that clear. :)

If you are in the central OH area and would like me to do this with your car, any car or bike, let me know.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
PEARL JAM said:
MAN THOSE ARE AWESOME!!
I made the first one my desktop backround!:cool :cool
Since I have this same color scheme, I did the same; it's a little jaggy on my screen. Let me know if there's some way of getting a little higher resolution on these images. I would be interested in swapping them on my desktop from time to time.

(In my previous life, I was an industrial photographer; now I'm Facilities Manager. Sometimes I wonder how the hell that happened.)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
noz34me said:
Since I have this same color scheme, I did the same; it's a little jaggy on my screen. Let me know if there's some way of getting a little higher resolution on these images. I would be interested in swapping them on my desktop from time to time.

(In my previous life, I was an industrial photographer; now I'm Facilities Manager. Sometimes I wonder how the hell that happened.)

Keep checking back, I'll post more from time to time. I didn't have time to shoot the back of the car, so there will be more.:cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.