Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just pick this one up today.:party: its an 2004 QSM six speed with red on the inside. My wife surprized me with it when i got home. iam soooo happy right about now. this one i can mod the hell out of it for the track and still have my 05 torried red on red for the street. how many of you can say that:cool its stock for now except for the factory 18 in wheels. well enough talking down to the pics.

:cheers :D

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I have that same exact model!! ONLY MINE IS STUCK TO A PLASTIC STAND!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
That's hilarious! When I first glanced at the pictures I thought is was
the real deal...I knew something looked funny, but you know, half-asleep,
no coffee, I just kinda thought, huh, and moved on. Now I see why!
Nice...I want one too!:cheers

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have two Goats as well, except for mine is the exact opposite.
2006 Black/red with the 5.7L engine, then of course the 05 M6 Black/black... with the 6.0 :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
Got my 05 Silver from GMP. Nice replica, but has the wrong engine in it. Called them to bring it to their attention and it caused quite a stir, lol. Anyway, they said if they make one they will send me one with the right engine. I'm not gonna hold my breath...

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
LOL. Thought from the thumbnails that it was real. Looked at the top pic and thought it looked a little strange -- like the body profile was too thin. Then the glass looked and wheels looked a little weird. Second pic gave it away though. Betcha it gets great gas mileage.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL. Thought from the thumbnails that it was real. Looked at the top pic and thought it looked a little strange -- like the body profile was too thin. Then the glass looked and wheels looked a little weird. Second pic gave it away though. Betcha it gets great gas mileage.
never even seen a gas pump. iam surprized at that :willy:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts