Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
I had the same question here awhile back. I was curious about the chrome Rallye II's and wanted to see how they'd look on a car. I found these photos over at the ultimate GTO picture site and saved a copy to my PC. I hope they don't mind me posting them here. (I also included cars with the regular Rallye II's, both with and without trim rings, for comparison.)

Bear

Attachments

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
I had the same question here awhile back. I was curious about the chrome Rallye II's and wanted to see how they'd look on a car. I found these photos over at the ultimate GTO picture site and saved a copy to my PC. I hope they don't mind me posting them here. (I also included cars with the regular Rallye II's, both with and without trim rings, for comparison.)

Bear
Wow, those are all gorgeous. The chrome Rally II's stand out though, I like em'.

There is a local guy that has a beautiful pro touring Judge with 18' billet Ralley II's and the look is subtle yet radical, i dunno, they just look right.... car sit's just right with them.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I wish there was a pic of the chrome/powder version. I personally don't care for the all chrome version. I actually like the middle pic he best, I didn't realize they had rings for the rally IIs. Though I'm not crazy about how they scratch up the rim.

I might just buy the cheap summit version of them and see how it looks.

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
Always kinda liked the Honey combs...I don't think they would go well on a 67 but.....the billet Rallye II are nice (expensive!)...E:eek:

·
Registered
686 Posts
My best friend has a 74 GTO with honey combs. The aluminum would look better then the foam. I have a set of original ws6 78 T/A snow flakes 15x8. I would love to get them polished back up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts