Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was sitting for 2 years in a guys garage after his dad pass a way,He was into computers not cars.His dad had a body off and the car is about ready for paint.The trunk and back seat was full of all new parts,consol,dash,door panels,dash pad,just about everything needed.Not bad for 4500.00 ?http://mikeysgto.shutterfly.com/

·
Registered
574 Posts
Would you like your money back? I could probably arrange it...... Sweet find

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
WOW, turquois 67 convert with parchment interior, four speed, AC, PB and PS with solid floors and what appears to be a very solid body. Yeah, you scored buddy! :cheers

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
Friggin' High Back buckets, too, with reclining passenger side seat. In 35 years of GTO-ing and owning nothing but '65, '66, and '67 GTO's I've never had a GTO with the high back seats, or a rear antenna. What a great find and a great starting point. Paint it the factory color and drive it!! Where's Mitch (TMP) these days..he needs to see this one!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Yep, You done good, are you going to have it ready for the Pontiac Uprising this Oct in Wichita????????..:seeya.. Les

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was making a delivery to the guy and he open the garage to let me in and that is all it took.....going from a chevy guy for 40years to a pontiac guy in 1 day...

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Welcome over from the Darkside...:D. I check out all the old garages in Royal Oak (home of the old Royal Pontaic)when i am doing construction out that way. Lot of the Pontiac engineers still in the area and would love to run into a similar scenario with a Bobcat or the like.....thats a once in a lifetime, i would say you got it 40% off or better. Probably know this but GTO is on the wrong side of grille...:confused

·
Registered
855 Posts
Les, Can you send some info on the Wichita event
This year will be our 23rd Annual Uprising. Dates are Oct 5-6, 2012.. Its a all Pontiac race & show.

Mike you know the GTOAA Nationals are in Loveland, Colo. That's something you might look at too. Will be a big group from Wichita making that drive. That's about as close as a Nationals get without us having to do it our selfs. Which we have done now three times already. Les

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
This year will be our 23rd Annual Uprising. Dates are Oct 5-6, 2012.. Its a all Pontiac race & show.

Mike you know the GTOAA Nationals are in Loveland, Colo. That's something you might look at too. Will be a big group from Wichita making that drive. That's about as close as a Nationals get without us having to do it our selfs. Which we have done now three times already. Les
Road trip? Mine should be done by then!

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A little bad new about 67

Got the PHS docs today and the interiour should be Aqua not white....I like the white better....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts