Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, i guess I will have to edit that. Cardomain was the only I could add photos to the forum. The "manage atatchments" does not work!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dealernut said:
Looks good Steve! I love the spoiler delete.
Thanks! At first I was unsure about removing it, but now I am glad. Plus it eliminates a blind spot.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If they had the orange in 04 I would have gotten one. Ever see the 02 Trans Am in that color? SWEEEeeeeEEET!!

G

·
Pennsylvania Goat said:
No prob dude. What did you plug the holes with? Spoiler holes that is. (lets not take that out of context!)
Damn, you beat me to it.

What's the deal with everyone taking off the spoiler, i love the way it looks.

Car looks good, other than the sticker on the window, haha :lol:

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pennsylvania Goat said:
No prob dude. What did you plug the holes with? Spoiler holes that is. (lets not take that out of context!)
I used trim panel plugs(often called christmas trees)painted yellow. These can be found in the 'help' section of most auto parts stores. I applied a slight amount of silicone glue on the bottom to seal the holes. It turned out better than I had hoped. You realy don't notice unless you are upclose.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Man that is AWESOME! Thanks! :cheers :cheers I'm gonna try to make that my avatar.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Computer Assisted Gear Selection, and what this does is if your current driving meets certian criteria visa vi under 20 mph, at XX% throttle or less and a certain engine temp the computer tells you the driver that in order to get the best fuel economy you must shift from 1st to 4th. there is no way to get around this unless you purchase a CAGS eliminator or have CAGS tuned out. CAGS is the reason why you saved a 1000 bucks on the gas guzzler tax. DO NOT try to force the car into 2nd if the car tells you to go to 4th, you can do damage. my suggestion to you is to get it tuned out, that way you never have to deal with it again and you wount see the lights. if you dont have access to that, you can get a CAGS eliminator, but you will still see the light though the CAGS selinoid has been disabled. that is it in a nutshell....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.