Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see a dyno sheet. Those taillights look gorgeous! :cheers

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...the Heads And Cam Will Come First. The Install Probably Won't Be Completed For A Couple Of Months.. I Will Post Updates Along The Way... Rms/trc Is Shooting For 600rwhp On The Stock Block And Pump Gas... I Guess I Have To Wait And See

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the complete turbo kit was 7,500.
that includes all the development work, parts, fuel system install and dyno.
seeing that a polished maggie is about 7,000 without an install i think i got a great price.

B

·
0 Posts
Here ya go: http://www.ststurbo.com/gto_dyno

Pontiac GTO 5.7L - $4495 MSRP

Performance Results

Boost: 4 psi Intercooled
Rear Wheel Horsepower: 404
%'d increase: 39%

Rear Wheel Torque: 464
%'d increase: 49%

1/4 mile time reduction: ~1 second

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i put alot of thought into the sts kit. but my car is daily driver and i plan on doing complete suspension. the sts hangs too low. although i'm stationed in korea the bases back home are littered with speed bumps. the drive-ability was the key factor.
after adding the intercooler, turbo upgrade, fuel system, and install and tune.. the price was up t0 7,000

B

·
0 Posts
ok, understandable, you customized above and beyond the basic kit. BUT, The Goat was asking how much the basic kit cost to purchase and have installed. Not to start any drama, but I was merely answering the question as I interpreted it.

Also, how much did those taillights run ya?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks.. they u built for a concept car. the company i got them from doesn't sell products anymore. i'm glad i picked them up when i did.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the website is twistdisc.com...jesse is the guys name if you want to e-mail them. they took the whole products page down but there may be another set floating around

1 - 20 of 20 Posts