Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to TOO MANY PROJECTS I thing I've got this whole picture thing!!!.......THANK YOU TOO MANY PROJECTS!!!!!!!:)

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
WOW, a bench seat 4 speed, a very rare and valuable GTO!
Pretty sure it's got buckets, Randy. You can see the front edge of the right one in the pic and I remember seeing a pic with the right door open. I think what we see here is something laid on the seats.
The 67 I'm supposed to be getting was ordered with a bench and 4 speed. I take they are rather uncommon ??

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Pretty sure it's got buckets, Randy. You can see the front edge of the right one in the pic and I remember seeing a pic with the right door open. I think what we see here is something laid on the seats.
The 67 I'm supposed to be getting was ordered with a bench and 4 speed. I take they are rather uncommon ??
I see the red bucket now, It looked like the rear part of a bench seat is folded down and resting on the steering wheel,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It's stuff for my parents garden!!:lol:My father thinks is a storage shed:confusedYou can see my fathers attempt to rig a turn signal on the passenger side........Any one have a factory turn signal?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts