Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know my camera is the suck. I had to enlarge them because of it and that's why the pictures suck.

Anyway I got these off ebay australia and the seller was nice enough to send along a monaro wiring harness, because I figured I might need one. I only had 2 issues with this.

1. The harness plug doesn't *exactly* fit the opening. The pins line up fine, but the plastic doesn't. I forced it in and they work.

2. The bulb holders don't *exactly* fit the openings in the back of the tailight. I kind of played/forced/twisted until they complied. I am dreading when that first bulb dies, because it will be a pain to get them back out of there.

I could have rewired the harnesses, that would have made things a little easier, but I didn't feel like it, and everything works fine now.

On to the pics:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I really love these lights, I think they look better than the stockers. I also like that 99% of people wouldn't know they weren't stock, because they flow with the rear pretty well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.