Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, just kidding. Joshua here, from Michigan.

I've owned plenty cars of all kinds, from my GTA Trans Am to my 69 Nova race car, to my 69 Mustang to m79 Hurst Olds and currently an 06 Mustang GT.

Jumped on here to talk about muscle cars. I don't care what brand, I like them all. That new Challenger looks sweet!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Shea said:

I've owned plenty cars of all kinds, from my GTA Trans Am to my 69 Nova race car, to my 69 Mustang to m79 Hurst Olds and currently an 06 Mustang GT.

Jumped on here to talk about muscle cars. I don't care what brand, I like them all. That new Challenger looks sweet!
Like I said before....Welcome to herd Pony Boy!!!!:party:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Shea said:

Wow, sounds like you've had quite a collection of good cars. I approve of your taste :D

(Personally, with muscle being uncommon nowadays, I don't take sides. If it is muscle, I almost always like it :cool )

·
Registered
584 Posts
Clueless said:
Wow, sounds like you've had quite a collection of good cars. I approve of your taste :D

(Personally, with muscle being uncommon nowadays, I don't take sides. If it is muscle, I almost always like it :cool )
More of a GM guy but as long as its
American Muscle and not Import Fart Cans It's alright with me!!!
Welcome to the Family Bro:party: :cool

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Shea said:

Nice looking car....like the color

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.