Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you see this post, I am the guy in the Cyclone grey 05 that spoke to you in Oldsmar at the light at Racetrack. Nice sounds from the Headers. Hope to see you around :cheers

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silvergoat05 said:
Tampon Springs isn't tampax, isn't even the same county..... you greek?
heh. No, I put Tampa on my profile because I work in Tampa and I am sure nobody knows where Tarpon Springs is. On an internet forum (global) most people would at least know a Major city like Tampa as opposed to some po-dunk town in the suburbs.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
silvergoat05 said:
Pinellas Park Met bluegoatfla today as well. Least ways, I think that was his name.
See, you wouldnt put Pinellas Park in there would you? And, gd I hate the Pin Park PD. Talk about some tight assed cops, only worse around here is Largo. You get pulled over and you ARE getting paper. No if ands or buts, least thats been my experience.

·
Registered
565 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
heh. No, I put Tampa on my profile because I work in Tampa and I am sure nobody knows where Tarpon Springs is. On an internet forum (global) most people would at least know a Major city like Tampa as opposed to some po-dunk town in the suburbs.
I know where Tarpon Springs is, and I don't live near Tampa :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
GTO judge said:
I was assured by my salesman that I would have the only 05' Silver GTO. Now I find out there are many, many others.....That's it.... I'm calling >>>>>>>>

CUSTOMER SERVICE​
Must have been the same salesman that said Dodge was only going to make 3700 Rumble Bee's. Not counting the clones

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, you happy now? I wish the rest of the guys here would at least put the year of thier GTO in thier profile.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts