Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Goat owners, i just got me D3 installed, let e tell you all that you will not be dissapointed. This is more than wonderfull to have, full nav, i-pod, bluetooth, radio, cds. I am extremly happy with the install, looks sharp with - in the cente counsol. And if anyone out there is wondering about the by-pass, liek to function your nav system while driving or movies, dont do it your self, let the shop do it. I didnt even have to tell them about it, they knew. only took the tech like a min. to do. I will post pictures up later on today.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Cool, the D3 is a great unit for the money. I like how you don't have to flip the screen down to insert a disc and the option to change the button colors as well. I have the Z2 installed in my goat and love it as well!! Post up some pics!! :cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea brother, its a sweet device ! lol . Yea what you said about the flat screen not having to flip out, its awesome, and its also good, cause some of the flip-outs in the long run the mechanism stops working. He put some pics up of your set - up. Do you know anything about how to get the traffic thing ? ? ???

·
Registered
9 Posts
You have to get the GEX-P10XMT, it is the XM radio and Nav Traffic in one box. That will also require to subscribe to XM radio plus the Traffic service. I did, and ejoy it quite well. Check out Pioneer USA - Home for more details. I also have the bluetooth kit for hands free using my Moto Q Black. I was a iPod fan but the kept dying. I have always been die hard Microsoft, so I have a Zune. Custom fitted dock in the cen-console, and modified to put the eye up front to use the remote.

·
Registered
268 Posts
..... And if anyone out there is wondering about the by-pass, liek to function your nav system while driving or movies, dont do it your self, let the shop do it. I didnt even have to tell them about it, they knew. only took the tech like a min. to do. I will post pictures up later on today.
It is VERY easy to do oneselfe. Just move a wire from the harness and put it somewhere else and you done. avic411.net shows you how. neatest unit for sure!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts