Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum, my name is Fred and Im the proud owner of a spice red 2006 GTO. I have had the GTO for one week and already have one speeding ticket and 3700 miles on my car. I am single handly responsible for the higher gas prices :seeya:
I got my speeding ticket 23 hours and 50 minutes after owning the car almost made it a whole day :) The ticket says .025 miles in 1.5 seconds which equals 60mph and the cop wrote down 68mph so Im going to try to get it thrown out :D I also am receiving the very first 05 and up STS turbo kit and Ill have good 8 mega pixle pictures of that being installed monday and tuesday.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Awesome...Congrats on the Car and the Turbo...I'm sure your gonna love both...:cheers

And FYI...I feel your pain about the speeding ticket... 2 days after delivery of my car...I got nailed with a 75 in a 30....OUCH! But once again...officer made a slight mistake...I was traveling in a 40 MPH speed limit... I figure it might help on the plea bargain at trial. :willy:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Reminds me when I purchased my '91 Mustang GT and the salesman told me that the GTs came with 3 speeding tickets already pre-filled in the glove box.
Never did get any tickets in that car but I've used that saying a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.