Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C5ORGTO said:
I really like those. Do you know which offset we need for the 18x8's.
No sorry, I am not even sure about the offset for the size I am looking at. I am going with 19x9.5 in the rear, which is a 40-45 offset, I think :D , and 19x8 in the front, offset being the same. I am going to call GMPERFORMANCE and see if they can square me away. That is who I am purchasing them from BTW.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
GOATGIRL said:
I want a set! Where can I buy those and for how much?

Very Nice!!!!!:cheers
Google TSW, they have dealer EVERY WHERE hehehe With a lot of different places offering this brand, you can probably find a good deal somewhere. But for the 19" they are around 330-370 per wheel, but baby needs a good pair of shoes :D Good luck in your search. Post some pics if you find some different ones you like...... Happy hunting :cheers

Sorry I was wrong about the price on the wheels.. 370 - 400. GMPerformance.com has the best price so far, @ 374 a piece. I will keep looking though.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
05_GTO said:
40mm front, 45mm offset. If you are going with 265-275 on the rears you'll most likely have to roll/grind your rear fenders down.

Yeah I am not to excited about that part, but to see that big meaty tire track left on the road after a burn out, I am willing to make some sacrifices. :D
Thanks again for your help with the picture and putting my offset question to rest :cheers

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
GOATGIRL said:
I want a set! Where can I buy those and for how much?

Very Nice!!!!!:cheers
Here is the package info from GM Performance

Here is what I came up with for your 05 GTO.

19x8.0 / 19x9.5 Montage Chrome

Nitto NT 555- 245/35r/19 / 275/30r/19

Total wheel Package $2495.00 Plus Tax / Shipping

Wheels mounted and balanced no extra charge.

:party:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.