Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about putting one of these on my 68 Lemans, but I'm not sure how it would look.... does anybody have a pic of their car with one of these on it?

also, was this a judge option, or could you get it on any Lemans, gto, judge?

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Ah, ok. It's not what I thought it was then. Why not just pop it on there and see what you think about it? If you like it, no one else's opinion really matters.

Bear

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Here is the pic of it, I think they just bolt onto the bottom of front valance panel.

Is that made for a '69? If so, where'd you get it? I bought a 70 front spoiler and it will need some reworking to fit, I'd rather just get one that would bolt on.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guys....... I didn't buy one yet, I just took that picture off the internet..... I'm thinking about getting one for my 68 Lemans, but I'm not sure I want to spend close to $200 on one..... I was hoping someone had a pic of one on their car. I found a couple pics on the internet, but some are very hard to see the spoiler.

·
Registered
659 Posts
There was a guy on Performance Years Forum that was making metal chin spoilers for 68's and 69"s. There are some pics in that thread with it installed on the car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts