Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm that guy that waited for years to be in the position to buy a decent sports car. If it wasn't for gas, oil, anti-freeze and washer fluid, I'd be car stupid. Anyway, I bought my 2004 yellow jacket in 12 of 2004. needless to say, I was pissed when I saw the '05's just a few months later. So, I have this plain auto that needs to get some modifications and quick. I have to start cheap. I am a county worker, and well, the gvernment does not pay us lowly folks too good!! So, I weill be asking questions to convert this little monster into an '05 look-a-like. Please help me when i start with the stupid questions. We all gotta start somewhere right? thanks, Later.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The important thing is you've got a GTO:) Enjoy your car and mod away most of the fastest GTO's around are the 04's. Don't think for a second you got short changed:cheers

·
Registered
456 Posts
criminally_sane said:
I'm that guy that waited for years to be in the position to buy a decent sports car. If it wasn't for gas, oil, anti-freeze and washer fluid, I'd be car stupid. Anyway, I bought my 2004 yellow jacket in 12 of 2004. needless to say, I was pissed when I saw the '05's just a few months later. So, I have this plain auto that needs to get some modifications and quick. I have to start cheap. I am a county worker, and well, the gvernment does not pay us lowly folks too good!! So, I weill be asking questions to convert this little monster into an '05 look-a-like. Please help me when i start with the stupid questions. We all gotta start somewhere right? thanks, Later.
05 and 06 hood.....

http://www.slponline.com/view_product.asp?P=100195

·
Registered
381 Posts
criminally_sane said:
forget trying to make it look like another car..... it's your ride make it unique not a look a like.
and post pictures so we can see :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Jeffs386 said:
I actually love the smooth clean lines of the 04,you have a 1 year only car and in a great color too!
You won't have any problem finding a hood like that! A LOT of them have been swapped for the '05 hood.

Dealer in Missouri I nearly bought an '04 from had put the SAP hood, spoiler, etc. on his. He had a brand new, never titled '04 in December last year, and was willing to take about 21K for or it was going to auction.

Anyhow, I saw he put the original hood on EBAY the next month. I don't think it even got $1.00 bid.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.