Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to find out who originally sold my '66 GTO. The PHS shows a dealer number, but I'm not sure how to find out what dealer it is. Anyone know how to look up the numbers?

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
I'm looking to find out who originally sold my '66 GTO. The PHS shows a dealer number, but I'm not sure how to find out what dealer it is. Anyone know how to look up the numbers?

You can order a window sticker from Pontiac Historical Society to obtain the name and address of the dealer that originally sold your 1966 GTO. Good luck.

·
67 Basket Case Restorer
2,717 Posts
you can go to ultimategto.com and look for the dealers zone section and look threw the zone number and codes to see if your dealership is on the list here is the link for it.

ULTIMATE PONTIAC GTO PICTURE SITE Text Topics article #18
Well, that's interesting. My car has a Colorado plate on it and had sat in a field there for many years but it was originally delivered to the Pittsburgh PA area. Dealer unknown.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine is zone 18, dealer number 396 which is not on the list. I guess I'll keep looking.....

·
Registered
436 Posts
keep checking back as they get updated often.or you might give the guy jim at phs a email and see if he could help you out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts