Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience with these dealers? I'm looking for a dealer around columbia, preferrebly mod friendly for the future.

Thanks!

WIN KELLY PONTIAC, BUICK, GMC, LLC
Distance: 6.1 miles
12431 AUTO DRIVE
CLARKSVILLE, MD 21029
GM Certified Internet Manager: Mike Silverstone

FOX BUICK-PONTIAC-GMC
Distance: 7.4 miles
500 WASHINGTON BLVD
LAUREL, MD 20707 -4622

COVINGTON BUICK PONTIAC GMC TRUCK, INC.
Distance: 10.9 miles
3311 BRIGGS CHANEY RD
SILVER SPRING, MD 20904 -4822
GM Certified Internet Manager: Joel Ehrlich

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone have experience with these dealers? I'm looking for a dealer around columbia, preferrebly mod friendly for the future.

Thanks!

WIN KELLY PONTIAC, BUICK, GMC, LLC
Distance: 6.1 miles
12431 AUTO DRIVE
CLARKSVILLE, MD 21029

FOX BUICK-PONTIAC-GMC
Distance: 7.4 miles
500 WASHINGTON BLVD
LAUREL, MD 20707 -4622

COVINGTON BUICK PONTIAC GMC TRUCK, INC.
Distance: 10.9 miles
3311 BRIGGS CHANEY RD
SILVER SPRING, MD 20904 -4822
GM Certified Internet Manager: Joel Ehrlich
I just delivery of my 2006 GTO today and I got it from Fox. Overall, they are a decent dealership (not great) and they took care of me. They just need to express a little more passion for the customer instead of seeing just dollar signs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man...I went to covington and they treated me well, will probably go back.

I recently moved to columbia myself. I'll look around for ya!!
:cheers

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
There are two dealerships I would recommend for mods. One is Bohn Pontiac in Westminister, Md or Burdette Bros in Hyattstown, Md. I have heard Fox is not too good for service. They do a large inventory and charging more than some other dealers.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got my GTO from Anderson in Baltimore City, They gave me great deal. What ever you do, don't go to Glen Burnie. They have like 5 GTOs, but they will not deal. They suck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was over at Fox this weekend and test-drove a GTO (still trying to decide btwn the Goat and a Mustang GT). Seemed like a pretty decent, low-pressure dealership. Salesman knew I was genuinely interested but not ready to buy one that day, and he didn't push too hard. Having a 9-year old with you helps to disengage at will... Glen Burnie was a mess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts