Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw this ad in my local Craigslisting. I know nothing about this seller, so cannot comment. But, could be a resource for some of you?

"We are the largest used muscle car parts dealer for original GM parts for Pontiac's, Buick's, and Oldsmobile's between 1955-1979. We are located in Tulsa, OK and we can also ship to anywhere in the United States, Canada, and any country overseas. We do business by telephone. Feel free to give us a call at (918) 291-1966 to inquire about parts. We are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time. This phone number is a landline so it will not receive text messages."

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/ptd/d/tulsa-pontiac-buick-oldsmobile-grilles/6971273095.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I will step forward ....I wouldnt !!!
a buddy got stroked for 375.00 on sheeeeeeeeeeeity bait n switch
tail lights last summer ... I had no idea he was buying from him ...
B.Fox. has been banned from many forums ... he gave me a cuss out
a couple years ago because I wouldnt sell/trade my 70 NOS JUDGE spoiler to him for cash and
a F---ed up 69 spoiler he said was mint .... that was hammered and cracked....took 3 weeks to get pictures then it looked like 2 different spoilers...

not anyone I want to deal with,,,,,,,if its got a red background in the picture ,,, beware ....

look up "BIKER FOX" and see if its anyone you want to deal with

on second thought DONT do that either ....
mostly if you just ate or have a QUEEEEE zy stomach...

or have troubble sleeping ....

Scott

at your own risk ..... be ready to hit the delete button ,,,,

·
Registered
103 Posts
Holy smokes! that biker fox guy is one weird dude. Thanks for the heads up BLK69judge. I googled his name and came up with a trailer on youtube to some movie he made about himself. Also read the news about him assaulting the Police Officer.

All I knew was that his prices were high on GTO parts. Now I know more I dont think Ill be calling him again.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts