Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going home to see my parents at the beginning of August, good thing is Norwalk is only 20 or so minutes from where I grew up. Needless to say I am over joyfully excited about my first time in attendance at the Pontiac Nationals.

Are you going to attend?

As a spectator what is the best day to attend?

Thank you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My brother and I attend every year. What we do is leave Friday morning, take our time getting to Norwalk, spend the night at a hotel near the Turnpike, and get to Summit Motorsports Park when the doors open. Most of the parts dealers are set up in advance, so we start with the parts, then later tour the cars for show/sale as they tend to straggle in throughout the morning, then it's over to food and the 1/4 mile later in the morning/afteroon. :seeya

·
Super Moderator
8,430 Posts
I will again be there. Best day to come to view the car show is Saturday. Friday most arrive. If you want to see racing then Fri-Sunday you'll get a belly full of it.

Will be staying at the Norwalk Inn.

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Say hi to the place for me.
Sucks, live reasonably close by but just won't have the money for the gas, much less buying anything. :eek:
Russ

·
Registered
22 Posts
Whoo Hooo, I'll be there again. It's one of the best ways to spend a summer day! Unfortunately my 68 Tempest is not finished yet, but I'll have my Fiero there. c-ya there!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts