Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does any one know where I can find a dealership with a decent service department near West Palm Beach?:mad:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
redrocketgto said:
Does any one know where I can find a dealership with a decent service department near West Palm Beach?:mad:
This is a scientific impossibility.

"Pontiac" and "decent service department" cancel each other out and cannot exist in the same time/ space continuum.

It's like matter and anti-matter, only dumber.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:agree but I still need to find a good service department.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
redrocketgto said:
:agree but I still need to find a good service department.
Suggest you look for a decent and respected local Corvette shop. Avoid P-P-Pontiac dealer service departments unless you've a warranty issue that would cost a decent amount of money to fix yourself-- like a rod sticking out of the side of the block. Even then, prepare for protracted struggle that would make the Seige of Troy look like a trip to Blockbuster.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Groucho said:
Suggest you look for a decent and respected local Corvette shop. Avoid P-P-Pontiac dealer service departments unless you've a warranty issue that would cost a decent amount of money to fix yourself-- like a rod sticking out of the side of the block. Even then, prepare for protracted struggle that would make the Seige of Troy look like a trip to Blockbuster.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Even though I disagree. That is Hillarious.

redrocketgto - I dont' know anyone down there brother. Sorry. If your in the area though. We are a good service department.

But to waylay any matter/antimatter annihilation. I'll say we are a very good GMC service department that can also assist with GTO's :D

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
dealernut said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Even though I disagree. That is Hillarious.
Glad to see you've retained a sense of humor. :D

It seems others in your field who frequent have lost theirs during their Red Wedgie indoctrination camp, and thus have to sulk off and snivel in private.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.