Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
Not really well known is the fact that GMC trucks (and carry-all type Suburbans) were Pontiac powered when new. You could even get a GMC pickup with a tripower 347 or 370 in the late 50's. THAT would be a definite sleeper when put next to a stove bolt powered Chevy twin......

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
You just never see the old wagons anymore, especially the Pontiacs.

Who knew they'd be cool later on? :lol:

I don't think my Dads old 77' sky blue LTD wagon with the wood siding and blue vinyl gut will ever be considered cool. :rofl:

I'd love to have a 68 or 69 A body wagon to DD, but I'd rather have a 69 Custom S vert.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
almost makes me want to do the Tempest two tone blue and silver....nice blend of original and mods

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
almost makes me want to do the Tempest two tone blue and silver....nice blend of original and mods
I dropped the 66 GTO Hotwheel off with my paint guys, check it out, red bottom, silver top, red hood scoop insert area. And you'll have a Hotwheel thats not all messed up, kinda cool.. Blue and silver would also look real sweet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wagon huh?

Instg8ter i bought a non running "parts" 1967 tempest custom wagon a few months ago. I got it running a few weeks ago and now when i finish my 67 lemans i plan on fixing up the wagon. I never liked wagons before but now....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts