Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I should be there at around 10:30AM. See you there.

Thought for sure Erin would respond to this.

Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
Joisey Girl

Nice meeting you yesterday Mike - love those engine covers! Wish I had run the track, that's my only regret. it was great meeting everyone and hanging with other 04/05 owners (plus seeing all those Pontiac's racing!!).

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kats1stGTO said:
Nice meeting you yesterday Mike - love those engine covers! Wish I had run the track, that's my only regret. it was great meeting everyone and hanging with other 04/05 owners (plus seeing all those Pontiac's racing!!).
It was nice meeting you too. I had a lot of fun.

gtoavette(Mike) I sure I will be seeing you again. Later! :cheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
It was good seeing everyone and another Cosmo Purple, Kate :cool

Chris, Franklin is having Community Day next Sat 5-21 at the Franklin Airport on Bus 58 with a car show along with many other things...bring out the GTO. I will be there with my Blazer and Vette. If you gring your goat I will bring mine.

Mike

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gtoavette said:
It was good seeing everyone and another Cosmo Purple, Kate :cool

Chris, Franklin is having Community Day next Sat 5-21 at the Franklin Airport on Bus 58 with a car show along with many other things...bring out the GTO. I will be there with my Blazer and Vette. If you gring your goat I will bring mine.

Mike
I will bring my GOAT if I can get it back from the body shop by Friday. It is getting repairs made which were caused by a gravel truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.