Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this will be an ongoing thread about events/mainly in nj /pa/ny it will include cruises,shows and drag racing.if you know of an event please post up since the cruise/show season is coming to an end,this site may be sparse until spring 09.since i attend many events i may at times give a review of an event.......the first event i highly recomend is the atco race on nov.1st,this race /show is open to all year gtos.the payouts for modern gtos are very fair and the current list of attendees is posted in a site on this forum, along with payouts.this will be THE gto race of the year.:party:see posts below for whiskey cafe and chatter box cruise information/thurday nites @hooters/riegelsville,pa sunday nov.2,2008 /empire dinner sun nov2 parrsippany,nj noon

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
saturday nights at the whiskey cafe

only a couple of these cruises left ,located in lyndhurst off rt3 in north jersey this is a large dynanamic cruise thar welcomes all gtos,classic and modern.:party:for info goggle whiskey cafe:party:

·
Registered
90 Posts
only a couple of these cruises left ,located in lyndhurst off rt3 in north jersey this is a large dynanamic cruise thar welcomes all gtos,classic and modern.:party:for info goggle whiskey cafe:party:
im in for whiskey cafe saturday:cheers

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
chatter box rt15 augusta nj SAt NITES

THis cruise is a haul but on a hot summer nite can reach american graffeti like action ,it is home to the drifters car club which rule the lot>advice be humble,and you might not have to park in the field..lol.Iknow the drifters fairly well and they have some exotic machines ,the food has gotten 100% better since new ownership .my only problem is the dj who i actually know and like ,DOC SOUTH plays the most obscure 50s music and as some know i have little regard for 50s music on a whole ,but this is a good cruise:party: goggle chatter box for info
e

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thursday Nite @ Hooters

A gto gathering open to all makes and models.these meet ups are posted on this site and brand x,a happy bunch of ragamuffins,scoundrels,and pirates attend these gatherings,all are obviously welcome next one will be in early november and your invited:party:watch for periodacal threads:party:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mr Popcorn Goes To Atco

MR POP CORN will be writing a review of the event and grudge racing ! this should be a great day for gto fans:party:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New Event Listing Nov2,2008

Riegelsville fall roll out sun nov 2 2008 this show which is right in eastern pa features 500 cars a word of caution if your going to go, go EARLY.because when show is full they turn you away recomend arival by 8am.located off rt 78 on south 611,THIS IS A FREE SHOW:party:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts