Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Former Super Moderator
9,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It`s no GTO, but close. I`m eyeing up a `67 Olds 442, all original, 400 4bbl, 400 turbo, original wheels and paint (rough) needs a trunk, paint, rear bumper, grill. Price seems right at 2700.00 or offer. Car has sat sense `77.
I think it might be worth fixing up. Any 442 fans here??

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Nice. Don't see many of those left around. Sounds worthwhile and a money maker If you get it done. Keep us posted.

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
It`s no GTO, but close. I`m eyeing up a `67 Olds 442, all original, 400 4bbl, 400 turbo, original wheels and paint (rough) needs a trunk, paint, rear bumper, grill. Price seems right at 2700.00 or offer. Car has sat sense `77.
I think it might be worth fixing up. Any 442 fans here??
I looked at a 64 goat a few weeks ago and the guy also had the twin to that car. Same color and it was also a post. He was asking $9,500 and it had good sheet metal.

The data plate should be a 338 with a 5V on the accessory line. The one I was looking at was a Lansing, MI car.

Good luck and If you pass let me know,

·
Premium Member
4,705 Posts
66 67 442 very nice cars. My friend Lester had one. It ran fast, and looked sweet. BLACK on BLACK:cool I am not sure about the post cars though. Personally, I think they look good. Extra chrome (stainless) and they are tighter. It seems that they are harder to sell, therefore bring less money. Not to offend anyone,just a local observation. :cheers E

1 - 7 of 7 Posts