Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both of my front seats feel like they are on railroad tracks on the rear 1/3 of thier lateral travel when moving them. The drivers side is worse that the passengers side. Hardly worth mentioning, but with the 2 kids the seats get moved frequently and the whole seat shakes. The forward 2/3rds of the travel is smooth as expected. Anyone have anything like this happening with thier seats?

·
Registered
48 Posts
yeah my 04 does the same thing but only on the drivers side. the seat rarely gets moved though. They replaced the tracks in it once under warranty but it still does it so im not sure what the hell is wrong. took about two weeks to get the tracks in but only helped for about two weeks. I had them replaced by courtesy pontiac because its the closest for me and they haven't given me any issues when taking it in for service just wished theyd give a loaner instead f just the courtesy van. Just my .02

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
Both of my front seats feel like they are on railroad tracks on the rear 1/3 of thier lateral travel when moving them. The drivers side is worse that the passengers side. Hardly worth mentioning, but with the 2 kids the seats get moved frequently and the whole seat shakes. The forward 2/3rds of the travel is smooth as expected. Anyone have anything like this happening with thier seats?
my 05 passenger seat is not working the swicth is broken and the emer seat release is all so broken. waiting on the part from oz for 1 month :willy:

·
Registered
410 Posts
You need to take it into the dealer for service. Do some searches - this is a common problem.

·
Registered
143 Posts
EEZ GOAT said:
my 05 passenger seat is not working the swicth is broken and the emer seat release is all so broken. waiting on the part from oz for 1 month :willy:
Emergency seat release? Where is it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts