Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY 05 BL/RED M6 SEATS HAVE A HERKY JERKY MOTION WHEN THE SEAT IS GOING FORWARD ON THE TRAC. IS THIS NORMAL? I WOULD APPRECIATE OTHER GOAT OWNERS TO LET ME KNOW. THANKS:confused

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have an 05, mine has done that before, but it's not normal. 99% of the time, it doesn't jerk around...not even when crushing a can of spaghetti Os! Those seats are POWERFUL, it split that can right down the side and the seat didn't even slow down. So watch your fingers, and never allow a can of spaghetti Os to get near those rails.

·
Registered
850 Posts
baron_iv said:
I have an 05, mine has done that before, but it's not normal. 99% of the time, it doesn't jerk around...not even when crushing a can of spaghetti Os! Those seats are POWERFUL, it split that can right down the side and the seat didn't even slow down. So watch your fingers, and never allow a can of spaghetti Os to get near those rails.
EWWWW!!! That had to have been one heck of a mess!:willy:

·
Registered
700 Posts
Actually, it wasn't as bad as I figured it was going to be when I saw the can down there. The good thing was that it was about 8 degrees that morning, so everything was pretty much frozen. If it hadn't been so cold, I'd have had spaghetti Os juice everywhere.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
oldgoat said:
MY 05 BL/RED M6 SEATS HAVE A HERKY JERKY MOTION WHEN THE SEAT IS GOING FORWARD ON THE TRAC. IS THIS NORMAL? I WOULD APPRECIATE OTHER GOAT OWNERS TO LET ME KNOW. THANKS:confused
My 05 has clunky seat mechanisms. I think it was a "feature" on 04/05's.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks For Info On Tsb's

Thanks For All The Helpful Info On My Herky Jerky Seat Action. This Site Is Very Essential To Me Because I Have Had My Goat For About 2 Months And I Have Yet To See Another 04-06 Gto On The Road. Obviously, I Don't Have Any Local New Goat Owners To Compare Notes With, So This Site Is Very Important To Me And I Sincerely Appreciate The Fast And Sincere Responses From The Goat Herd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts