Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This summer Mrs. Bear and I took the Beast on the Hot Rod Power Tour.

I just NOW finished going through all our photos and video segments, using them to assemble sort of a montage of the trip.

Hope you like it.

(p.s. It's 19 1/2 minutes long)

Bear

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
Great compilation slideshow/video! I applaud your editing skills sir, made me feel like I was part of the tour.:cheers

Sadly, I was not :(. It would take me a second mortgage and a tanker truck full of Methanol for me to attend;).

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It says it has been blocked in my country due to copyrights or something?
Seriously? I thought Florida was part of the USA?

I admit, I did use music tracks of commercially available material, but I didn't think it would be blocked outside the USA. Odd...

If you want, I'll put the original .mpg file up on my server at home and send you a link.

Bear

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bear,
I really enjoyed the video and meeting you and missus Bear. Good to see, it must have taken quite a bit of time. Thanks for including my ride.

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bear,
I really enjoyed the video and meeting you and missus Bear. Good to see, it must have taken quite a bit of time. Thanks for including my ride.

We enjoyed meeting you too. Your droptop is beautiful.

After the tour and on the way home, we got to meet Flambeau and see his 68. I didn't include that in the show because it wasn't on the tour proper. Still, our leisurely trip back home was fun too. Maybe I should make another video about that :)

Bear

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
We can never have too many open-road, cross-country treks featuring vintage Pontiacs piloted by gearheaded Texans..... at least that's my 2 cents.... :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts