Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone planning on attending the Powercruise in Brainard, MN July 12-14 this summer? I was reading the article about it in Hot Rod this month, looks like a gas! Burnout contests, drag racing, drifting, anything that you can't do on the street. Also camping, beer drinking and bikini contests, need I say more? Check out the flyers and video's at powercruise.com I guess these are popular in Australia and one of the big organizers there is bringing it here. I guess this is the third one he's had here but first I've heard of it. I've been on Power Tour a couple of times, this looks like MUCH more fun.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is anyone planning on attending the Powercruise in Brainard, MN July 12-14 this summer? I was reading the article about it in Hot Rod this month, looks like a gas! Burnout contests, drag racing, drifting, anything that you can't do on the street. Also camping, beer drinking and bikini contests, need I say more? Check out the flyers and video's at powercruise.com I guess these are popular in Australia and one of the big organizers there is bringing it here. I guess this is the third one he's had here but first I've heard of it. I've been on Power Tour a couple of times, this looks like MUCH more fun.
Sorry for the late reply, but I thought we'd get in and shed some light on Powercruise.

We've got two Powercruise USA events this year - one at Brainerd and a second at MSR Houston.

You're right, Powercruise is a massive deal in Australia and we've got tens of thousands of Aussie car enthusiasts who'll tell you it's the most fun you can have behind the wheel of a car!

If you've got any questions feel free to fire them over. Cheap entry cut offs are almost closed for both events so don't hesitate, head to the website and enter online to save some $$

1 - 2 of 2 Posts