Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am looking at getting this used Black 6 speed 2004 GTO. A car backed into it in a parking lot and the lady who owned it traded it in that same day for a G6 coupe. There is no structual dmg and they are replacing the panels not repairing them. The car has just about 10000 miles on it and I believe it was driven kindly. I was wondering what kind of offer I should give the dealership. I asked him how much it is listed for and he said $24,900..... I almost fell over. So now I am wondering if around 20-21 would be a good offer or should I offer lower??? Any help would be great!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Thats very high for a car with 10k miles and damage.
My freind bought a new 2004 M6 at a dealer for $24k I paid $20k for mine with 3500miles..
Do a search on www.autotrader.com ,there are 75 GTOs around the country on there for under $23k,if you are willing to fly/drive to pick it up you can save thousands on a car with no damage or problems

·
Registered
76 Posts
for the price they are listing for the used one, ur on the border of picking up a brand new one off the lot or showroom.. when i bought mine new the sticker was 34,000 i got it for 27,000..

like it was said do some research on autotrader and see what the market has to offer...there are some great deals

·
Registered
31 Posts
Seeing that you are from Sarasota, this is indeed the same car. The story I was told, was that a salesman borrowed it for lunch, and was backed into at the mall. Please tell Derek I should have knocked his sorry ass out. RUN from that car. RED HOAGLAND is bad news!!!!!!
Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.