Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably getting a new car in the summer of 2007, and GTO seems to be the car of choice rather than charger R/T or 300C.

Does anyone have any idea how much would a used 05 gto (all 05's are ls2 right?) cost in the summer of 2007, approximately?

·
Registered
65 Posts
No Parts

probably is going to go the way of my GMC TYPHOON, NO PARTS for it had to sell after two of the original wheels got damaged, but look at the TYPHOON right now they are selling for a lot. if you find one

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I would think, provided GM has a successful year in '06 selling out the inventory, sometime in '07 or early '08, before a new (possible) GTO comes out in '09 would be the peak selling time.

Of course, you can hold onto it for 20 or 30 years and maybe get more!:rofl:

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
theromanone said:
I'm probably getting a new car in the summer of 2007, and GTO seems to be the car of choice rather than charger R/T or 300C.

Does anyone have any idea how much would a used 05 gto (all 05's are ls2 right?) cost in the summer of 2007, approximately?
A used 05 GTO will sell for $17,556.87 on any day in the summer of 2007 regardless of...........
  • Condition of the GTO
  • Color
  • Region
  • Mileage
  • Competitive vehicle pricing
  • State of the economy
  • Interest rates (related to economy)
  • Buyer
  • Seller
  • Supply
  • Demand
  • Fuel prices
  • Fashion
  • Planetary alignment

Signed,

Michel de Nostredame :D

·
Registered
439 Posts
Wing_Nut said:
A used 05 GTO will sell for $17,556.87 on any day in the summer of 2007 regardless of...........
  • Condition of the GTO
  • Color
  • Region
  • Mileage
  • Competitive vehicle pricing
  • State of the economy
  • Interest rates (related to economy)
  • Buyer
  • Seller
  • Supply
  • Demand
  • Fuel prices
  • Fashion
  • Planetary alignment

Signed,

Michel de Nostredame :D

Ok then, how much will an 04' go for next year?

·
Registered
115 Posts
give u a basic idea of an 05 right now, trade in value starts at 25k and thats with out the dealer looking at it. and thats going on the idea of 5k miles and car in prefict shape. ur next ? is how do i know well i did a trade in value at the pontiac web site . now mind u my gto has 1800 miles but it doesnt accept anything under 5k miles. so resale ur looking anywhere beween 25k and 30k . hope this gives u a better idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.