Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im starting to look for an 05-06 GTO, probly an 05 depending on selling price and wondered if anybody around Memphis or Little Rock had seen any advertised lately? Ive been quoted 31k here locally (around Jonesboro), but have seen tons of posts from around the country of 28k quotes and figured they might have better deals in the bigger cities??

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Well the 28 was achievable when the 3k rebate was around. This month we have $2k rebate and no red tag. I would guess the lowest you will see out there would be in the 29.5 and up range this month. If someone is selling lower than that then it should be in your garage. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I was looking in August, the dealership (well...salesman) here in Little Rock wouldn't even let me drive the GTO. I was pissed. He probably thought I looked too young and didn't have the means to buy the car. The guy also said he would not budge from $33K because it was their last one until the 06s came out. I ended up buying my car in Chicago and paid much less. In other words, I would not expect to find a GTO around Little Rock for under $31K because there are not many dealers and even less GTOs which equates to higher prices. You might try St. Louis.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.