Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, for 2 carpet retainers and two lug covers, i was charged $29.16. OEM parts are a bit expensive eh? OCD hurts my pocketbook. :willy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
well, for 2 carpet retainers and two lug covers, i was charged $29.16. OEM parts are a bit expensive eh? OCD hurts my pocketbook. :willy:
get on LS2gto.com and do a search for carpet clips. there is a guy that goes by the name of jamesbiz that sells aftermarket machined metal ones for replacements. for a set of 4 i think they were like 50. he says they will not break. take a look

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had seem those posts on ls2gto.com but didnt realize they were so close to the same price!! i never imagined paying 7 nearly 8 bucks for a piece of plastic. i'm sure when these break ill order the heavy duty ones. thanks

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Too bad you couldn't have gotten those while still under warranty as those prices are nuts.

As for the metal floor mat clips, I bought the ones from Arizona Power and Sound. They're $60 for all four and look just like the factory ones. I got the buff silver ones, which look just like the trim on the dash, and they're great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts