When not listening to your LS1 or LS2 -- what format does your sound come from?
hehe, and here i am thinking that your a Snap On/Matco dealer this whole time!toolman said:Krankin Tool as always. As a matter of fact I was sporting Undertow tonight.
Sounds like the way I load my mp3 player for running, I trained for a half marathon a year ago and had half dozen Pantera(including Cemetary Gates) and several Metallica, Megadeth, Crue, Slayer, Etc.Furyan said:I have a small 1G mp3 player by Samsung. It's phenomenal. 400 songs, thing's unbreakable and compatible with everything I've needed.
In the LS2 I was rockin' the following CD which I actually just compiled and burned two nights ago, Master of Puppets being my favorite song on there:
1. A New Level - Pantera (1992)
2. 2 Minutes to Midnight - Iron Maiden (1984)
3. The Wizard - Black Sabbath (1970)
4. Losfer Words (Big 'Orra) Instrumental - Iron Maiden (1984)
5. For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica (1984)
6. Bodies - Drowning Pool (2001)
7. Ride the Lightning - Metallica (1984)
8. Drag the Waters - Pantera (1996)
9. Powerslave - Iron Maiden (1984)
10. The Call of Ktulu - Metallica (1984)
11. ****ing Hostile - Pantera (1992)
12. Master of Puppets - Metallica (1986)
I originally compiled a bigger version of this songlinst for when I PvP (hunt other human players) in an online game called World of Warcraft (I'm a grease monkey and a geek )