Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, posting this here for all to see and hopefully respond.

I can't seem to use any of the "header functions" when replying to a post. I tried to underscore and highlight and it won't do anything. I tried to add an attachment, and nothing. Cannot post a quick reply, but can only quote and reply with an answer that way. Also, if I click on "Your Notifications" on the top, I get a blank page, but yet I can go over to the sidebar and check any of my sent or received messages.

I signed out and then re-signed in thinking that may work, but same thing.

Is it me or is anyone else having this issue???

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm on the mobile app and it seems to be working fine.

OK, thanks. Did a little checking after you said yours was good. Seems my browser was somehow changed/hijacked. Imagine that. So I reset my browser (I use Firefox) and it is back to working as it should again. Problem solved. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
193 Posts
OK, posting this here for all to see and hopefully respond.

I can't seem to use any of the "header functions" when replying to a post. I tried to underscore and highlight and it won't do anything. I tried to add an attachment, and nothing. Cannot post a quick reply, but can only quote and reply with an answer that way. Also, if I click on "Your Notifications" on the top, I get a blank page, but yet I can go over to the sidebar and check any of my sent or received messages.

I signed out and then re-signed in thinking that may work, but same thing.

Is it me or is anyone else having this issue???
nope

1 - 4 of 4 Posts