Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a questionaire in th email from JD Power. It asked me to evaluate my new GTO. All of the questions except about color and type of trans were about problems with the car. I had to leave every other question blank because there are no problems, no squeaks, rattles or misalignments. After reading this I really feel great about the quality car I got for my money.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
mumrah said:
I got a questionaire in th email from JD Power. It asked me to evaluate my new GTO. All of the questions except about color and type of trans were about problems with the car. I had to leave every other question blank because there are no problems, no squeaks, rattles or misalignments. After reading this I really feel great about the quality car I got for my money.
:agree these cars are very well assembled! :cheers

·
Registered
590 Posts
GTODEALER said:
WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! I told you guys I'm taking out GROUCHO by next month.. :lol: :party:
(Did ya'll notice that I used two posts on this thread to respond.... :lol: )
whorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring doesn't count :D

·
1/8 7.63 at 89.14, 60ft of 1.61
260 Posts
Goat Broken

Well guys they towed my baby away today,i'm depressed and devastated,i was backing up and it was tight turning and then it started smoking like crazy thought it was on fire , quickly shut it off, in a panic, could'nt get ahold of my husband so i called my salesman i bought it from 3 months ago, in tears , he came right up, beat my husband up there,and there was red fluid all over the engine and on the ground, the steering resovoir was almost empty,don't know yet what it is, find out tomarrow,now i'm driving a vibe , not quite the same!!!! My salesman is taking very good care of me so far, he knows how much this car means to me...i love it....I'll let you all know what happens. i did take the many surveys too and praised the goat and still do, this is just a minor error i hope!Wish me luck. :(

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
bluhaven said:
Well guys they towed my baby away today,i'm depressed and devastated,i was backing up and it was tight turning and then it started smoking like crazy thought it was on fire , quickly shut it off, in a panic, could'nt get ahold of my husband so i called my salesman i bought it from 3 months ago, in tears , he came right up, beat my husband up there,and there was red fluid all over the engine and on the ground, the steering resovoir was almost empty,don't know yet what it is, find out tomarrow,now i'm driving a vibe , not quite the same!!!! My salesman is taking very good care of me so far, he knows how much this car means to me...i love it....I'll let you all know what happens. i did take the many surveys too and praised the goat and still do, this is just a minor error i hope!Wish me luck. :(
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your GTO.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.