Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I can plug up one of the front outlets on this proportionate valve or does it require left and right to be plumbed in separately would like to run 1 line down to tee and split off front brakes lower. Old gm had meter valve (retiring) to my line lock then down to block where it split 2 front outlets and 1 larger outlet to rear along with wire for low fluid. That lower block I don’t need anymore want to plumb off new pv 71

Right Stuff Detailing PV71 - Right Stuff Detailing Brake Proportioning Valves and Blocks
Brake Proportioning Valve, Fixed, Dual Inlet, 3 Outlets, Brass, Natural, Front Disc Brakes, Each
(Mfr. #: PV71)

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Does anyone know if I can plug up one of the front outlets on this proportionate valve or does it require left and right to be plumbed in separately would like to run 1 line down to tee and split off front brakes lower. Old gm had meter valve (retiring) to my line lock then down to block where it split 2 front outlets and 1 larger outlet to rear along with wire for low fluid. That lower block I don’t need anymore want to plumb off new pv 71

Right Stuff Detailing PV71 - Right Stuff Detailing Brake Proportioning Valves and Blocks
Brake Proportioning Valve, Fixed, Dual Inlet, 3 Outlets, Brass, Natural, Front Disc Brakes, Each
(Mfr. #: PV71)
When it comes to aftermarket brake add-ons, I would email Right Stuff or Summit so they can give you a correct answer and how to do it. :yesnod:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts