Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want everyone to know how much help dealernut has been. I had some questions that needed answering. I called him at work..and then he researched it for me and then called me back. He has done this a couple of times for me, and he is as nice and polite as he was on on my first question.

Very informative and a great asset to GTOForum.

Thanks again DealerNut
Tat

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wish that he worked at my local dealership...save me a whole lot of hassle :)

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks all. I seriously wish I was the standard instead of the exception in my industry. I read an article yesterday by wall street journal.

A poll of 100,000 people were asked to rate trustworthy professions. The rankings ranged on more than 250 careers ranging from acrobat to x-ray technician.

Top spot was Registered Nurse.

Dead last .............................................Car salesmen

We were beat my plumbers, mechanics, lawyers, accountants.

That is one of the reasons I try to be as up front as possible and as helpful as I can be.

Am I always going to have the best deal? nope. Some dealerships can get really desperate to sell cars. Everyone knows you get supplier discount on the forum and I will go out of my way to help.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
DallasSleeper said:
I agree, he has been very helpful and gone way out of the way to help me out. Never thought I would say I respected anyone who worked in auto sales. But this man is the exception :cheers

Thanks John. One thing I have experiences is that GTO customers are of excellent mentalities. I honestly have not met a owner I did not like. Generally the ones that want to buy and rub me the wrong way end up not being able to buy.

So I appreciate everyone being genuinely good guys that is easy to deal with and living with my self prescribed insanities.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.