Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a deal on a GTO at a dealership at another city in LA (I am in SF). It is a brand new 06. After I discussed with the internet manager, he is offering $27.9k with 0% financing for 72 months. He said that the 0% deal ends tomorrow (7/5). Can anyone else concur?

Does this seem like a good deal? I wasn't looking to buy a GTO so soon, maybe in about few months. But if I wait till then, do you think I will see a deal like this again?

Also, what kind of benfits to my purchase can the GM card have? I heard we can apply the 5% cash towards a new GM vehicle. For the cash back, is there a maximum allowance, and can I start accuring points after I had purchased the vehicle?

Thanks,
Baron

·
Registered
415 Posts
baron said:
I found a deal on a GTO at a dealership at another city in LA (I am in SF). It is a brand new 06. After I discussed with the internet manager, he is offering $27.9k with 0% financing for 72 months. He said that the 0% deal ends tomorrow (7/5). Can anyone else concur?

Does this seem like a good deal? I wasn't looking to buy a GTO so soon, maybe in about few months. But if I wait till then, do you think I will see a deal like this again?

Also, what kind of benfits to my purchase can the GM card have? I heard we can apply the 5% cash towards a new GM vehicle. For the cash back, is there a maximum allowance, and can I start accuring points after I had purchased the vehicle?

Thanks,
Baron
IMO, $27.9K is a steal with the 0% financing...I would jump on it regardless
of color combination. The lowest price I've seen with the 0% financing was
about $30K. If I were you, I'd take tomorrow off and be at the dealership
with his email printout in hand when they open! You could have a Goat
by lunchtime! Tomorrow is the last day...Best of luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
That sounds like a great deal! Do you mind PMing me the dealer name if others are available? I know it may be too late tomorrow but I'm hoping they extend the 0% deal. I've talked to several dealers in orange county and none want to go anywhere near that price.

·
Registered
454 Posts
baron said:

Thanks,
Baron
sorry bro but I gotta cal BS on this one

·
Registered
415 Posts
baron said:
Hope it was really a BS. Actually I decided not to take the offer today. Originally I planned to wait a few more months. Thanks for all the feedback though.
You better hope it was BS! If it wasn't, you just passed up the
best deal you will ever get on an 06 Goat...

·
Registered
454 Posts
I agree........even at 31K the GTO is the best bang for the buck to be found
I buddy of mine just dropped 29K on a loaded Mustang GT and its not half as nice as my GTO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.