Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah, I saw those a few years ago. With the way people are driving now in Vegas, I am seriously considering ordering a set of them for the GTO. Course they will have to be backed up by my H&K P2000 .40. That kind of **** will also get you shot in Vegas so a bullet proof vest and the H&K will also become standard equip. :rofl:

·
Registered
937 Posts
RevnR6 said:
Yeah, I saw those a few years ago. With the way people are driving now in Vegas, I am seriously considering ordering a set of them for the GTO. Course they will have to be backed up by my H&K P2000 .40. That kind of **** will also get you shot in Vegas so a bullet proof vest and the H&K will also become standard equip. :rofl:
I popped off several hundred rounds Saturday at the range. Me and my buddy had 2 45's (1 glock 36, 1 Para Ordinance [military replica]); 2 Glock 40's (27); and 2 Ruger 9mm's (P95, P89). My favorite is the Ruger P89. :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sweet. I personally own 1 HK USP .40, 1 HK P2000 .40, 1 HK P2000SK(sub compact) .40, 1 HK P2000SK 9mm, 1 Kimber Compact CDP 2 .45, 1 Springfield Armory micro compact 1911 .45, 1 Springfield Armory XD Sub compact .40, 1 Springfield armory XD Subcompact 9mm, and I will be picking up a Walther P22 .22 this weekend. So that is my handgun collection, I have a good bit of rifles and shotguns too. :cheers

·
Registered
937 Posts
RevnR6 said:
Sweet. I personally own 1 HK USP .40, 1 HK P2000 .40, 1 HK P2000SK(sub compact) .40, 1 HK P2000SK 9mm, 1 Kimber Compact CDP 2 .45, 1 Springfield Armory micro compact 1911 .45, 1 Springfield Armory XD Sub compact .40, 1 Springfield armory XD Subcompact 9mm, and I will be picking up a Walther P22 .22 this weekend. So that is my handgun collection, I have a good bit of rifles and shotguns too. :cheers
Damn! Your loaded for bear! I was looking at the Walther but its $$$.

·
Registered
163 Posts
JMVorbeck said:
Damn! Your loaded for bear! I was looking at the Walther but its $$$.

The P22 is only $279 or so. The P99 is the expensive one. If you are looking for a good gun cheap, take a look at the Springfield Armory XD, I like mine. My HKs are my favorites and the ones that I carry, but the XD is a decent gun and it is under $450. :cheers

·
Registered
937 Posts
RevnR6 said:
The P22 is only $279 or so. The P99 is the expensive one. If you are looking for a good gun cheap, take a look at the Springfield Armory XD, I like mine. My HKs are my favorites and the ones that I carry, but the XD is a decent gun and it is under $450. :cheers
It was a P990, the Ruger had a better price. Thanks for the info I will check it out. There was a used PPK with a $1400+ price tag on it :eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Groucho said:
Got my eye on a Kimber Tactical .45 ACP. Sweet.
Kimber is the way to go when it comes to 1911 style pistols. Stay away from Springfield Armory for the 1911, I had so many problems with mine, and a friend of mine with the same gun had the same issues. Also when it comes to Kimbers, stay away from the 3 inch models. Get 4 inch and above only.

·
Registered
76 Posts
i bought a wilson comabt CQB with light rail and adjustable tritium sights after my deployment.. but i wish thinking a kimber tactical as a carry gun as well

·
Registered
273 Posts
guns are awesome,,i have a G35 .40 and a lone eagle 30.06 single shot hand cannon with scope.. my father and i also shoot alot of clays..

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Groucho sez:

"Thread hijacks used to be such a bother. Now, with my Kimber Stainless II, they are a rapturous joy!"

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts