Pontiac GTO Forum banner

What color should I get stock rims painted?

• Purple

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Black

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Black/purple

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
A MILLION MUSTANGS!!! lol I just bought mine about 40 days ago! I love it more and more everyday!
yeah its funny cuz 98% of the stangs have like exhaust intake and chip ... and sorry to say it but are goats are still quicker stock lol LOVE IT!

anyway back on subject sence i almost raped this one lol.

i was just thinking .... maybe like the front of the face of the rim purple and the inside black ..... hmmmmm

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
See u almost read my mind! i was just at the car lookin at the rims to see all the different little areas and I decided that Ill go all purple and if I dont like it, ill leave the edges of the spokes purple and do black on the flat parts coming from the center, and keep the pontiac logo untouched.

·
Registered
257 Posts
See u almost read my mind! i was just at the car lookin at the rims to see all the different little areas and I decided that Ill go all purple and if I dont like it, ill leave the edges of the spokes purple and do black on the flat parts coming from the center, and keep the pontiac logo untouched.
hey that might actually look good. im just a black rim kinda guy. but with my car with 20% windows and 35% windshield shhhhhhhh lol black rims would set it off. but i like the sleeper look so i might keep the stock ones i dunno yet.

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
I guess that's what happens when you try and get your 20 post minimum in a day. Congrats, you did it and then some...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts