Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if a quality glovebox is made for the 65 GTO ? ( I had the same problem with the 56' Bel Air.) I would really like either a metal or composite box (carbon fiber would be cool).

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Does anyone know if a quality glovebox is made for the 65 GTO ? ( I had the same problem with the 56' Bel Air.) I would really like either a metal or composite box (carbon fiber would be cool).

Thanks
R.E.M. Automotive makes them in Annville, PA. They are supplier to Ames. I have seen their operation and their products. Their quality is 2nd to none.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
2nd to none?

love their reproduction firewall pads...not!

both versions of the repro firewall pads are why those of us that are truly serious about restorations have to hit the last remaining monster yards going through A-body after A-body till can finally find an untouched firewall pad. Spending up to 6 hours carefully pulling components in order to remove a really nice used firewall pad. also have to think ahead and have two pieces of thick cardboard to carefully transport em out.

·
Premium Member
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
R.E.M. Automotive makes them in Annville, PA. They are supplier to Ames. I have seen their operation and their products. Their quality is 2nd to none.
The one AMES sells is cardboard I believe....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts