Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1964 Lemans
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new here, I found this forum because of my 15 year search for a end cap, mine is really damaged, no body shop will touch it, if anyone knows of one that would be great. Anyways this look like a fun fourm to be a member of.

·
Registered
1964 Lemans
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Drivers side, I'm guessing that's what they are called , guys told me there called end caps or quarter panel extensions.

·
Registered
248 Posts
"Quarter Extension"

Unfortunately I don't think I have any left. But I'm currently loading my trailer for Norwalk and if I come across one I'll let you know.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just in case ... I have 2 right end caps but one is dented and the other has a hole in it. And it looks like you need a left end cap anyway. If anyone needs one, these are extras from my parts cars and since they're damaged they'll go cheap.
What's weird is that I have 2 parts cars and 3 right end caps but no left end caps. (Sorry, I need the 3rd end cap for my car.)

The white one looks cracked in the photo but it's not. There is a small dent in the green one that I hadn't noticed until I posted the photos.

·
Registered
1964 Lemans
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for looking, for some strange reason there are tons of passenger sides but none for drivers, kinda crazy... Hopefully some company will make these new, but that is probably wishful thinking lol.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a driver side quarter cap and 2 passenger side caps. It has a very small shallow dent, about 1 inch long and 3/8 wide, not cracked. The paint of course is oxidized badly, some bare metal, but otherwise in very good shape. I'd sell it for $80, plus mailing costs. Let me know if you want it. [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts