Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i'm a new gto owner and want to know if anyone in queens would want to meet up in cunningham park in fresh meadows.
i would like to meet up with some other gto owners from the area! :party:

i'm going on a nice cruise this sunday 10/30 (to conn.) with guys from the corvette forum and cts v forum. were gonna take a nice drive and then get some lunch at a rib joint if anyone is interested!
we are leaving from the whitestone expressway service road between 20th ave and 14th ave on the northbound side near the baseball fields at 8:45am.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i'm a new gto owner and want to know if anyone in queens would want to meet up in cunningham park in fresh meadows.
i would like to meet up with some other gto owners from the area! :party:

i'm going on a nice cruise this sunday 10/30 (to conn.) with guys from the corvette forum and cts v forum. were gonna take a nice drive and then get some lunch at a rib joint if anyone is interested!
we are leaving from the whitestone expressway service road between 20th ave and 14th ave on the northbound side near the baseball fields at 8:45am.
We're at Cunningham Park every Thursday night with the exception of snow and heavy rain. Anyone need directions, post up. We'll be there tomorrow night as well.

·
Registered
197 Posts
im in jackson heights. im up for meets also bbq's:cheers:party: in the summer set one up.

·
Registered
197 Posts
We were there last night. About 5 goats and 4 vettes. Next Thursday another GTG. :cheers
And yes we have BBQ in spring, summer and fall. Where were ya?:D
working day and night and my job keeps my head far up my ass alot:eek:. well time for a breather:cheers looking forward to seeing you guys soon

·
Registered
197 Posts
down for the count. i got dinner with the boss's

·
Registered
197 Posts
how about setting up big group meets like at a hooters, where we could take up at least 1/4 of a parking lot

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yup, Just Say Boobs And They Come Running

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.