Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This is my first posting. I was wondering if there are anybody on this site I can send a pic to see if what I have is linkage from a 64 GTO powerglide console car. I remember taking one off a car years ago and I had misplaced it. I found this in the bottom of my toolbox and believe this is what it came from. I can't seem to get my pic small enough to attach it to this thread. Just wondering if someone could help me and verify it.You can send me a PM or send me an email at [email protected] and I will send the pic.
Thanks,
Bryan

Image added by 05gto;

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm sorry but this is my first time using a forum. I cannot figure out how to make my own post. If someone could please help me. I have a rough but not horrible 1972 lemans. The price was too good to let pass. I currently do not like the front end and was wondering if anyone could tell me how difficult it would be to swap for the front I prefer. I can post pics of both after I figure out how to make my own post. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
5,782 Posts
I'm sorry but this is my first time using a forum. I cannot figure out how to make my own post. If someone could please help me. I have a rough but not horrible 1972 lemans. The price was too good to let pass. I currently do not like the front end and was wondering if anyone could tell me how difficult it would be to swap for the front I prefer. I can post pics of both after I figure out how to make my own post. Thank you
Jinkz, navigate to the "top" of any of the forums (pick one that's applicable to your topic, like perhaps the 1964-1974 GTO General or Technical), near the top left you should see a button that says "new topic".

Bear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts